May 4th Occupy off Broadway
Reclaim POPS (Privately Owned Public Spaces).
- Today, cars are parked in this privately owned public space.
- Tomorrow it will be our commons.
- Reclaim this public space with stories, art, music, and hoola hoops.
- Bring your performances, food, art, and hope for a public commons for us all to share and enjoy.
- Public space for the people.
- May 4th come chill out off Broadway.
- 12pm - Greetings
- 12-1:00pm hooping/dancing
- 1:00-1:30pm Hoop to Howl Stanza and hooping contest.
- Who can read the most stanzas of Allen Ginsberg's legendary poem while hooping?
- 1:30 -2:15pm Poetry
- 2:30pm OWS Puppetry Guild
- 3:00pm Physical story telling and games with Monica Hunken
- 3:30pm POPS as a public commons Greg Smithsimon
*but all times and plans are tentative. you never know what happens in our agora
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/507518689284005